From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete Theisen
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:27 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] An Inconvenient Poll

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 7:42 am, Ed Leafe wrote:
> To Americans looking at Iraq, these
> people are "insurgents" who need to be destroyed. To the occupied
> Iraqis, though, these people are heroes fighting against the foreign
> invaders.

Hi Ed!

It's not that simple. Iraqis have been killing each other for some time, we
are over there getting the way with our democracy, true enough.

But since Iraq controls so much oil they are like a public utility to the
world so the world's governments, including ours, have to restore and
maintain order in Iraq, however loudly the Ds and libs cry for anarchy.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/