There is no compelling evidence that the observed overall warming in the
20^th Century is anything but man-made.

The burden of proof is on those who would have us think that natural
causes are solely or mainly responsible for this trend.

Of course, showing that the observed warming entirely agrees with
reasonable expectations for the rise in carbon dioxide does not exclude
the possibility that some of this warming would have occurred anyway,
without human help. But the warming of the past 30 years, from 1970 to
the present, is unexplainable by any known natural cause. In any case,
considerable further warming is very likely if emissions continue as in
the past.

We know that CO_2 causes warming. We do not know the likely rate within
a factor of three. Ignorance is not a good basis for dealing with risk.

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/globalchange/global_warming/03.html

Most of the Earth's scientists don't agree with your opinion...

You want to bet the future on a minority opinion driven by oil company
money???