Hi All

I have a Client who particularly wanted to create Her own Queries and
Reports, so, I purchased a copy of VFP 9.0 for Her.

Within the application I had Menu Items "Create New Query" and "Modify
existing Query".  All has worked OK for over a year.

Last week after a failed Microsoft Update I had to reinstall Windows
2000 for Her which I did by doing a repair.  This sorted Windows 2000
out but when I went into the application with has been built into an
"Exe" I got a "Feature unavailable" error when trying to Create a Query
or Modify a query.  I have uninstalled VFP and Re-installed it, to no
avail. I then deleted all the foxuser files but still no joy.
Uninstalled again and this time deleted all the Program Files\Microsoft
Visual FoxPro 9.0 files and reinstalled, still not working.  Other
problems which are showing up are: when rebuilding the Project with
recompile all files I get and error that VFP can't find the Menu
Generation Program and on the Tools menu most of the tools e.g. class
browser are greyed out.

Any one had similar problems and/or can suggest solutions?  I thought
about deleting all VFP mentions in the registry and removing all the
Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VFP files.

TIA

Peter

Peter Hart Computers

multipart/alternative