Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> Lets hope not..
>
> Lets see, they have all the money in the world.
> They have black market suppliers who probably will sell them some very nasty
> stuff.
> They have the will power to utilize it...
>
> Sure don't sound good to me.

And anyway, there are enough big cities in USA. Big cities are
vulnerable, water supplies, power lines, etc. But even if they couldn't
do that. The mere fact of killing some tens of USA civilians the same
way their civilians are being killed, the opportunity of taking war to
USA the way USA takes war to their homes, that's enough. Maybe they
don't want to "win", or do "spectacular" things, maybe they just want to
show USA their pain, make USA experience the pain they are experiencing.
They want to show you there's no free ride, there's always a price.