Boy you really have me confused.
I post code from examples that I'm using by w3schools and google maps.
You can see the code on their websites.
You can see that it does what it is supposed to do.

Yet ya'll say that it's the wrong way to do it ??
Damn if I can figure you out..

I've looked at it and its just like the ole @ say's we used to do, except
with response.write instead

I'm not mad and I haven't gone off the deep end.
All I'm saying is there is no "ONE WAY" to do things.

These examples that I found at the above mentioned sites work and they work
reliably.
Is there a better way to do it ?
I'm sure there is.
Is there worse ways to do it ?