-----Original Message-----
From: Lew
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:10 PM

This may be related to the recent BLAT thread. My sendmail app which used
blat.dll successfully for years has also stopped working, so I'm wondering
if, perhaps, my isp changed something so as to prevent email automations.
CDO won't work on my machine either so I wonder ... is it possible for my
isp to detect the smtp client I'm using? Outlook can't be automated an
longer due to the (in)security messages it generates. Also
*free* alternatives would be appreciated.
-Lew