I've got Stuart Dunkel's screencapture.prg program (seen below) in my app.

    * mjb 05-11-06 taken from Stuart Dunkeld ProFox email dated 21 Mar
    2005 for capturing the screen image
    DECLARE integer keybd_event IN WIN32API ;
            integer, integer, integer, integer

    VK_SNAPSHOT = 44 && from winuser.h
    VK_LMENU = 164
    KEYEVENTF_KEYUP = 2
    KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY = 1

    DOEVENTS
    keybd_event( VK_LMENU,        0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0) && key down
    keybd_event( VK_SNAPSHOT,    0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0)
    keybd_event( VK_SNAPSHOT,    0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY +
    KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0)
    keybd_event( VK_LMENU,        0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY +
    KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0)
    DOEVENTS

I've assigned this to F12 via ON KEY LABEL.  I want to automate this
somewhat so that when the user presses F12, it launches a simple dialog
form whereby the user can enter a comment and then press the [Email]
button to have the user's comments and the captured image emailed to my
support email account.  Question:  how do I take the captured image in
the clipboard and create a file with it to be attached to an email?
I'll be using BLAT and obviously I need a file for the -attach option.

tia!
--Michael

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP