From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vince Teachout
Sent: 05 June 2007 15:12
To: Profox
Subject: [OT] Yeah, I'd say cell phones are ubiquitous, now.

 From a thrift group mailing list I'm on:

                       Picture This!

Like many busy families, we keep a dry erase board on the
fridge for everyone to jot down items to be bought on the next
grocery run. Sometimes, it gets quite full, and I have limited
time to get to the store and back. So, instead of sitting down
and copying each item on a list, I use my camera phone to take
a clear picture of the board. As I go through the aisles, I
just retrieve the picture once or twice to be sure that I've
gotten everything!
Christine P. in Omaha, NE