I need to generate a bill.  I'd like to have the report show the return
address in the top left and the mailing address in the bottom right (for
the top 1/3 of a letter-sized paper), just like most bills you get in
the mail.

Is this easy to achieve in a VFP9 report?  My first idea is that "sure,
it's possible....just make the title section of the report be the
address parts."   Before I venture down this road, I wanted to seek
other opinions here who may have already done just this (or some
derivative).

tia!
--Michael

--