From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul Newton
Sent: 07 June 2007 10:21
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Faking it - ControlSource

Hi all

I have a grid and in one column I need to put a control which does not
have a native controlsource property.  The column needs to have have
sparse set to .F. and each row in this column should have a
display/value dictated by a value from a table whci is the recordsource
for the grid.

The simplest example might be that the control is a label and I need its
caption to be "bound" to the recordsource.  Another example might be a
container whose contained objects need to have properties bound to the
recordsource.

A third example might (?) be an ActiveX control (NOT oleBound) that I
want to behave like an olebound control - although I don't need this
right now.

Can something like this be done ?

Thanks

Paul Newton