This is serious
I had a client who phoned me to say there was an error in my program.
Me: "Why, what's wrong"
She: "It's not printing correctly on the window envelopes"
Me: "Can you be more specific ?"
She: "When I put the envelopes into the printer, and tell your program
to print the labels, it melts the plastic"

On a different note, I have a little routine in my program to COPY the
address details.
Then the system RUNS the Dymo labelling system and with 1 click it
PASTES and prints a Dymo label.
Very easy routine and clients love it. A small program that suits to
print labels for employees, clients and suppliers, plus a neat routine
to print stock labels, even with bar codes

Sytze