Thank you, Graham.

I spent two weeks on business in Israel and I can tell
you that although it touts itself as a "religious"
state, it's as secular as the United States.

Although I haven't been much of a globe trotter, I can
tell you that I was treated better as an American
there than any other foreign country I've been to.
That's enough for me.

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]