Rick said:
> Check out the SQLSETPROP() function in VFP. There is a property for
DispWarning you can set.

thanks I'll try that - it doesn't actually say anything about changing the
underlying database behaviour as well as supressing the messages, but that
may be database specific. Also it seems strange that this property has not
been included in the ca 'wrapper'.
For now I have issued a SET ANSI_WARNINGS OFF in the de.beforeOpenTables
method which *seems* to be working.

Andrew Davies  MBCS CITP
  - AndyD        8-)#