Numbers that prove Carl Rove's plan to bankrupt the government is working:

$50 billion -- how much the Iraq War was estimated to cost before the
invasion.

1.2 trillion -- how much the Iraq War is now estimated to finally cost.

10 billion -- how much money is unaccounted for in Iraq and post-Katrina.

$3 trillion -- how much the national debt has risen under George Bush.

24% -- how much of our debt is owed to foreign countries.

 From the Desk of George W. Bush:

Use scare tactics and falsehoods to justify the war in Iraq.

Veto any legislation with a timetable to withdraw from Iraq.

Disregard our constitutional checks and balances.

Direct the NSA to eavesdrop on citizens without a warrant.

Exploit executive privilege for political gain.

Ignore the ongoing-corruption and chaos of FEMA.

Declare the right to imprison any American without charges.

Regards,

LelandJ