Mike, I think your strategy for website development should be database
centric, not merely posting HTML pages, but positioning for interactive
services, minimally a product support forum but perhaps also a shopping
cart.

The tool I'm looking at to do this with minimal programming effort is
Joomla
http://www.joomla.org/ which offers (free) components that let you do
things like add a support forum to your website, etc.

I'm thinking this way because as a small shop, I want to put all of my
effort into product development, not website work per se. People who
work as consultants will have different opinions, of course.

I can't give you a link to what I've got setup so far (which does
include a support forum) because I'm getting free hosting from a friend
and the server I've been on had to be used for a paying customer, so
it's unavailable for now, but I have tested it with a support forum
installed, and it does work. To be sure, I'd like a better setup, but
scanning the list of freely available components, I see there are others
I might want to test before choosing.

My 2 cents :)

Bill

> I need your help with a small problem I have while designing
> my website. The problem is that whenever the page is
> displayed it shows the page onto the left side of the web
> browser. Does anyone know how to change it so that anytime
> the website is displayed on the users' computer browser it is
> centered? I am using Microsoft Publisher from Office 2007.
> Thanks for any of your help.
>

> If you visit the website below you will notice that it is
> hardly anywhere close to being finished, but I am slowly
> working on it.
>

> Mike Wohlrab
> Computer Technology Solutions
> 585-944-3823
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.mikewohlrab.com

FTP://MikeWohlrab.com <ftp://mikewohlrab.com/>

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---