Alan Bourke wrote:
> They definitely dropped the ball badly with the VB community.

Yup. Makes me glad to be part of the VFP community that's been so well
coddled.....

Back in high school, our Athletic Director was going to introduce the
fall sports teams at a pep rally. He got through the starters on the
football team, and then turned to the cross country team. And said, "The
cross country team will now introduce themselves...." because he didn't
have a clue who any of them were.

The football team went 3 and 8 that year. XC was 72-3, with 2 of the
three losses being at the state qualifier meet, their worst race of the
year.

The AD justified his lack of knowledge of the cross country team runners
by saying, "This was a pep rally for the fall sports teams. 'Running' is
not a sport."

And FoxPro isn't a.....

Whil