On Jun 23, 2007, at 6:32 AM, MB Software Solutions wrote:

> I couldn't agree more.  Deport these f*ckers to the worst hellhole in
> this world.  They shouldn't have an American citizenship.

        Why? They haven't broken any laws. Listen to defenders of what has
been going on at the Dept. of Justice, and how they are using
political tests to determine who gets what jobs. Look at how they
fire anyone who investigates a Republican, or fails to charge a
Democrat. Is this unethical? Damn right! But try to find where they
have explicitly broken a law, and you'll be stymied.

        If we have a culture of "you can do anything that isn't expressly
prohibited, even if it is 100% against the spirit of the law", you
get these sorts of weasels proliferating. Welcome to the Real World.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com