Hey all,

I am looking for some guidance as to if anyone knows of some good free graphic
editing and creation software. On my website I have some images that link to
other pages, but they have become blurred so I need to clean them up and make
them look nicer. I also have some images that link to more information about my
services, but I need to make some buttons that say "More Info" instead of "Buy
Now" as well as creating some other images to add to the site as well.

My budget is very low, and I can't spend anything for the programs, so they have
to be free or ill have to find some other way to get what I need done.

Thanks all.

Computer Technology Solutions

Mike Wohlrab

585-944-3823

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.mikewohlrab.com

ftp://mikewohlrab.com <ftp://mikewohlrab.com/>

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---