Hi all (Malcolm are you there ?)

I have just been looking at the ctl32 scrollable container and I have
one small problem with it

Scrollable container height is say 600 and it has a child container of
height (e.g.) 1200.  Using ctlforcescrollbars = 2.  The slider of the
vertical scrollbar is about half the height of the scrollbar itself,
which is great.

If I now (at runtime) increase the height of the child container to say
2400, the size of the slider remains the same UNTIL the mouse moves over
the scrollbar at which point the slider resizes appropriately.

I would like to find a way to force the resize of the slider without the
need to move the mouse over the scrollbar.

Any suggestions ?  Workarounds ?  Kludges, even <g> ?

Thanks

Paul Newton