M$ Empower is a screwed up web site.  If I remember correctly, I had to
do something to link my Empower program and my Passport account.  That's
all that I can remember.  Perhaps search back messages in ProFox.  I
hope I posted my solution.

Once I got the license keys linked, I did screen captures of the license
numbers and printed them out for safe keeping.  No, you can't print them
from the web site using either IE or Firefox.  Grrr.

-Kevin
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of FoxForward 2007
foxforward.net