On 7/3/07, Mark Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seems a shame, doesn't it, that all that clever table buffering is actually
> completely useless...

Well, perhaps you need to reconsider which end of the chainsaw you're holding.

> Ok, not completely, but it would appear not to do the job it's meant for
> in anything but very simple situations.

I would suggest, Mark, that there might be ways of using the tools you
are not seeing, as many of us are shipping anything but simple
solutions. Perhaps if you ask a few more questions, provide a few more
details of the situation you are working with, then others may be able
to suggest ways you can use buffering to get the effect you are
looking for.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC