I think the except below is correct in stating the Germans were
meticulously in keeping records of the names of those who perished in
the death camp slaughter houses.  I believe the archives of these
records have recently been made available to the survivors, so they can
know the fate of family members, but the records in the archive
substantiate the Holocaust, rather than refute it.

Although the site is clearly incorrect in its denial of the Holocaust,
it does provide some valid information for thought.  For example, I
didn't know that President Bush's nomination of Robert Zoellick to
replace Paul Wolfowitz  as head of the World  Bank is also a card
carrying member of PNAC.

By the way, tell me again why we went to war with Iraq?

#---------------------------
Excerpt:
Studies of the grounds of Auschwitz - which is claimed to be the main
'death center' - show no evidence of mass killings. The crematoriums
were not large enough to kill millions of people and the so called 'gas
chambers' were merely used to disinfect clothing and other items that
carried diseases. The Germans were fastidious record keepers. It is said
that they employed a system designed by IBM. According to their records,
a total of 60,421 Jewish people died in Auschwitz from 1941 until the
camp was closed in 1944. The vast majority, 58,240, died of typhus.

Regards,

LelandJ