Yeah, what is the proper term to use these days for a development tool
that provides an editor, project/file manager, compiler, a set of OO
classes, revision control system that allow collaboration between
members of the development team, version control, installer, etc.
Microsoft refers to dot.net/Visual Studio as a framework, so to the
extent vfp provides essentially everything Visual Studio does, I
referred to vfp as a framework.  I'm not quit sure what  the difference
is between an IDE and a Framework.

Regards,

LelandJ