Kevin:  From day one I have learned to do the verbose with no shortcuts.
For example, I define all of my variables in VFP as I did in COBOL and RPG
and C even though it is not required.  I doesn't hurt, makes your programs
easier to read and will always work.  If you ever looked at anything Drew
Speedie did you will find this also.  No shortcuts.

I really have a hard time with folks that only use 4 characters for
keywords.  I ran across one today that needed 5.  Bill, where are your
quizzes?

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]