Mike:  That is what they asked me to do.  "Is there a way to check all of
the terminal servers?"

Here is what I have decided to do:  I have hooks in my application that have
an external class that has a "maintenance" function.  I found out that the
executable will run from the V drive regardless of what server it is on.  So
I will do an AGETFILEVERSION(la, 'V:\MYAPP.EXE') and if it is not the one it
is supposed to be, I will notify the user and close the application.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]