On Sunday 15 July 2007 13:34, Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
> I decided to research how well SVO, ( eg Straight Vegetable Oil like
> canola oil ) , would do in a Volkswagen TDI auto.  Below are some
> excerpts with a link to the full article towards the bottom.  Based on
> the article, I would feel comfortable using canola oil in my TDI Jetta
> Wagon in an emergency.

Hi Leland!

Repeat after me: Gas for cars and little trucks, Diesel for really big trucks.
Say it again and again.

Want dual fuel in a car? Gas and Ethanol. Great stuff, makes ag-biz happy,
too. All your rich neighbors in Texas will just love you. Like a brother.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/