On Jul 16, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Derek Kalweit wrote:

> When asked if I'm pro-life or pro-choice, I'm 'other'-- or I explain
> it if possible.

        Despite the efforts of the anti-choice forces to confuse the
language, keep in mind that "pro-choice" and "pro-life" are not
mutually exclusive. I know lots of people who personally couldn't
decide to have an abortion, but who don't believe it is the
government's place to threaten those who come to different
conclusions with prison and/or execution.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com