Interesting thought...

That's because you are looking at it backwards. It seems you think the
government needs to explicitly grant freedoms such as abortion because
society feels it in their interest. But rather in a free country, the
individual would have a right to the abortion and the government would
have to exclude it by creating a law banning it

but wrong according to US standards.

The problem with this thinking is that our founders believed that we were
endowed by our creator (which is probably a problem for a lot of y'all) with
the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  If you think about
this logically, you can't promote and protect life while pursuing and embracing
death.

People often think of my position as being hypcritical, but I notice that
pro-abortionist all benefit from the fact that their mothers did not choose the
procedure.  Unfortuantely we cannot ask the children of those that did choose
the procedure.  Perhaps if we took a poll of those, I may re-evaluate my
position.

Larry Miller

multipart/alternative
  text/html