From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tracy Pearson
Sent: 2007-07-17 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Weird one: 1 file not copied

File() has a little quirk. If the file you are looking for is in the
compiled EXE, or path somewhere else, it could return .T., even though it
does not exist at the specified path.

This may get past that problem.
IF ADIR(laFileExist, FullPath(lcPathNet + lcCurDir + laFiles[I,1])) = 0
  *-- File does not exist
ENDIF

Tracy