I'm on both LinkedIn and FaceBook - I joined FaceBook primarily from the
(ugh!) "Scoble" effect but also to see if it would be useful for other
purposes.

For what it's worth, I did create a FoxPro group in case anyone is on it
and wants to join in.

I'm not too big on the social networking thing as I find it can be a big
time waster but I am big on making sure I'm easy to find.