Hi

I have a top level form which calls another (child) form (modeless,
showwindow in top level form).  If the (putative) child form does not
exist I want to DO FORM ShowData ... but if it has already been "done" I
want to "re-use" it and refresh it.  This is what I am doing in the
parent form

    IF NOT WEXIST("ShowData")
        DO FORM ShowData WITH param1,param2 NAME ShowData
    ELSE
        ShowData.MyMethod(param1,param2)
    ENDIF

Unfortunately this does not work - the error message is "Object showdata
is not found"

Any suggestions as to how I *should* be doing this ?

Thanks

Paul Newton