Michael Madigan <> wrote:
> I'm glad we don't have a surrender monkey like you in charge.

Yeah I bet your glad.  I'd like to have the USA take charge for itself
instead of selling out.  I'd put tariffs on Chinese imports that help keep
jobs here in tact.  To protect our people I'd demand penalties for importers
of known problem goods in food, tires, toys, etc.  How dare you screw us to
make $$$ !

I'd have the military in charge of airport security as well as that of our
ports.  Nothing says tough like seeing automatic weapons marching on the
tarmac or at the security clearance zone.

Let's talk about crime for a change.  I'd like to see prison farm systems
where the inmates have to produce some of their own food.  We have to put
into place a training program for our penal system that will allow the
outbound person a chance to NOT fall back into their old habits.  How about
home construction or plumbing, electrical, etc?  Just ideas to start.

What part of this mindset says surrender money?

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"A good way to judge people is by observing how they treat those who
    can do them absolutely no good." ---Unknown

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 PM