 T   24 -  105
 W   25 -  113
 T   26 -   72
 F   27 -   52
 S   28 -   28
 S   29 -   14
 M   30 -   67
 T   31 -  100

Message Counts By Day of Week for July 2007
DOW        Count
---        -----
Sun -  150
Mon -  390
Tue -  475
Wed -  390
Thu -  281
Fri -  234
Sat -  114

Distinct Posters to the List
(changes relative to June, 2007)
        Non-OT messages: 122 (Up 3.39%)
        OT messages: 35 (Down 10.26%)
        NF messages: 79 (Up 8.22%)
Total number: 126 (Up 0.8%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Non-OT Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.  160       MB Software Solutions
  2.   81       Ed Leafe
  3.   78       Paul Newton
  4.   67       Ted Roche
  5.   59       Alan Bourke
  6.   50       Michael Madigan
  7.   48       mrgmhale
  8.   34       Ken Dibble
  9.   31       Pete Theisen
 10.   30       Tracy Pearson
 11.   29       Kevin Cully
 12.   27       Dave Crozier
 13.   25       Whil Hentzen (Pro*)
 14.   25       Allen
 15.   24       Peter Cushing
 16.   21       Derek Kalweit
 17.   21       Malcolm Greene
 18.   21       Stephen the Cook
 19.   20       Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh
 20.   20       Mike yearwood

Top 20 Contributors by Number of OT Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.  188       Pete Theisen
  2.  130       Michael Madigan
  3.   56       =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_Ar=E1oz?=
  4.   38       Ed Leafe
  5.   37       Graham Dobson
  6.   29       MB Software Solutions General Account
  7.   19       Derek Kalweit
  8.   19       Kristyne McDaniel
  9.   18       David Crooks
 10.   18       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
 11.   17       Adam Buckland
 12.   12       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13.   11       Nicholas Geti
 14.   11       Stephen the Cook
 15.    8       john harvey
 16.    8       Robert Calco
 17.    6       Helio W.
 18.    6       Michael Oke, II
 19.    5       Jerry Wolper
 20.    4       Eurico Chagas Filho

Top 20 Contributors by Number of NF Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   83       MB Software Solutions
  2.   45       Ed Leafe
  3.   42       Ted Roche
  4.   40       Michael Madigan
  5.   27       Pete Theisen
  6.   26       mrgmhale
  7.   25       Alan Bourke
  8.   21       Whil Hentzen (Pro*)
  9.   19       Ken Dibble
 10.   17       Derek Kalweit
 11.   17       Kevin Cully
 12.   16       Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh
 13.   15       Stephen the Cook
 14.   15       Paul Newton
 15.   14       Jean Laeremans
 16.   12       Michael Hawksworth
 17.   12       Man-wai Chang
 18.   12       Allen
 19.   11       Justin Darnell
 20.   10       Andy Davies

Top 20 Contributors by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.  219       Pete Theisen
  2.  180       Michael Madigan
  3.  161       MB Software Solutions
  4.  119       Ed Leafe
  5.   78       Paul Newton
  6.   67       Ted Roche
  7.   63       =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_Ar=E1oz?=
  8.   59       Alan Bourke
  9.   48       mrgmhale
 10.   40       Derek Kalweit
 11.   39       Graham Dobson
 12.   34       Ken Dibble
 13.   32       Stephen the Cook
 14.   31       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
 15.   30       Tracy Pearson
 16.   29       Kevin Cully
 17.   29       MB Software Solutions General Account
 18.   28       David Crooks
 19.   27       Dave Crozier
 20.   26       Adam Buckland

Top 20 Contributors by Number of New Threads Started
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   30       Michael Madigan
  2.   25       MB Software Solutions
  3.   23       Pete Theisen
  4.   19       Ed Leafe
  5.   11       Paul Newton
  6.    9       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7.    8       David Crooks
  8.    5       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9.    5       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10.    5       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
 11.    4       Michael Hawksworth
 12.    4       Bill Anderson
 13.    4       Whil Hentzen (Pro*)
 14.    4       Stephen Russell
 15.    4       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 16.    4       Joe Yoder
 17.    4       Eurico Chagas Filho
 18.    3       William Sanders / EFG
 19.    3       Tristan Leask
 20.    3       Ken Dibble

Top 20 Non-OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.   63   [NF] For those who hate the iPhone
  2.   35   [NF] Consulting saga continued or Why Be Normal?
  3.   31   [NF] Laptop Batter Life
  4.   30   Slow load of runtimes
  5.   29   [NF] New processors present problems, payoff
  6.   25   [NF] Farewell, sweet laptop, time for a new connection...
  7.   24   Child form problem
  8.   22   If dabo did the web would it look like this?
  9.   21   Trapping system date change.
 10.   21   Strip non-ASCII characters
 11.   20   Write ahead cache problems
 12.   19   [NF] Advice on Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2
 13.   19   [NF] Dabo - 1 ????
 14.   18   [NF] Lazar in the news with WGA messup
 15.   18   [NF] Battery woes
 16.   18   Network problems
 17.   18   [NF] Fax machines
 18.   17   Object engineering #2
 19.   17   Specifying schema when accessing PostgreSQL from VFP
 20.   17   [NF] Can anyone recommend an event log emailer?

Top 20 OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.   89   [OT] Invest in American Labor?
  2.   47   [OT] How about a real first lady?
  3.   46   [OT] Plan B; Kill 2 million babies A YEAR, in complete privacy
  4.   44   [OT] Global Cooling - it's 55 degrees on July 24 in New Jersey
  5.   32   [OT] Plan B; Kill 2 million babies A YEAR, in complete
  6.   30   [OT] Doctors involved in Terror Plot
  7.   23   [OT] How to create an angry American
  8.   23   [OT] -- Standard Conservative Responses to Health Care Reform
  9.   21   [OT] From a grateful nation...
 10.   21   [OT] Scooter scoots!
 11.   16   [OT] Friends restore Lotus in secret
 12.   16   [OT] Cheney to become President
 13.   14   [OT] Pope Slams Other Churches
 14.   12   [OT] London Mayor Ken Livingstone is a moron
 15.   12   [OT] Audi wins fourth straight Le Mans race
 16.   11   [OT] Lawmakers seek to stop anti-war T-shirts
 17.   11   [OT] $170 for 3 lb of freon?
 18.   11   [OT] FW: Visual FoxPro Leader Search
 19.    9   [OT] And the saga continues ...
 20.    8   [OT] I'm Ready for Eurodiesel

Top 20 Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.   89   [OT] Invest in American Labor?
  2.   63   [NF] For those who hate the iPhone
  3.   47   [OT] How about a real first lady?
  4.   46   [OT] Plan B; Kill 2 million babies A YEAR, in complete privacy
  5.   44   [OT] Global Cooling - it's 55 degrees on July 24 in New Jersey
  6.   35   [NF] Consulting saga continued or Why Be Normal?
  7.   32   [OT] Plan B; Kill 2 million babies A YEAR, in complete
  8.   31   [NF] Laptop Batter Life
  9.   30   Slow load of runtimes
 10.   30   [OT] Doctors involved in Terror Plot
 11.   29   [NF] New processors present problems, payoff
 12.   25   [NF] Farewell, sweet laptop, time for a new connection...
 13.   24   Child form problem
 14.   23   [OT] How to create an angry American
 15.   23   [OT] -- Standard Conservative Responses to Health Care Reform
 16.   22   If dabo did the web would it look like this?
 17.   21   [OT] From a grateful nation...
 18.   21   Trapping system date change.
 19.   21   [OT] Scooter scoots!
 20.   21   Strip non-ASCII characters