>> <http://reddevnews.com/qandas/article.aspx?editorialsid=113>

 From the article:

    I have to tell you the guys that designed Access and Emerald Bay (a
    client/server database Ratliff wrote in 1988) were either reading
    the same book or one followed from the other. There are an awful lot
    of things in Access that, while they weren't big inventions, I
    thought I was the first one to espouse the desirability for them. I
    don't want to accuse anybody of anything, but it was striking to me.

lol!  And who ever said that M$ never innovates.  <eg>

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC