From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of mrgmhale
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 8:54 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] Terminal services problem

Actually, if it is RD, not TS, then a call to Comcast may be needed.  When
Comcast first went into Detroit one of the first things they did was block
IPSec for residential subscribers, under the pretense they had to save
bandwidth.  A residential user could upgrade to a commercial service, at
over twice the price, however <g>.  I do not know what port RD runs over,
but if it is not a typical port used for http, https, ftp, then they may
have started to block some port signals as of August 1st.

Gil