> Techie Mafia

No Techie Mafia, but you can expect the Homeland Insecurity experts to show
up any time now, since you blabbed about having a free thniking mind.
Dangerous thoughts re: tour personal freedoms may lurk within your mind.
Therefore you could be a terrorist threat or sympathizer.  I suggest you
turn yourself in, they will be less likely to prosecute you to the full
extent of the unlaw that way.

Gil