http://tinyurl.com/ypsaqc

- - -

Stalin enjoyed their ilk back in the day. These days the pleasure is
all Hugo's.

Penn and the Hollywood elite flocking to this thug's side should all
be charged with treason, because Hugo Chavez is a sworn enemy of this
country, not merely a political opponent of the President. (However
blurred the distinction between the two may be, thanks to current Dem
leadership.) He has treaties in place with sworn enemies like Iran
and North Korea.

Boy are we in for a fun time when the party of the jackass takes all
three branches again. We saw yesterday just how brazenly the Dems are
willing to steal votes in the Congress. I always believed their
ridiculous ranting and raving over Republican strong-arming was a
form of projection, but I never imagined how much worse even they
could be than the caricatures they painted of Republicans.

Buy gold now, while you still have a wallet.

- Bob