Hopefully someone has covered this for you already ?

If you want to handle subnets, to allow for different 'stuff' and
redirection, I strongly suggest you utilize 2 NICS in the W2K server.

One NIC goes directly to the router, and has it's own subnet via dhcp at
the router (or hardcode it, who cares?)

Another NIC goes to an ethernet concentrator , which serves the machines
locally to that location.

Then use an entirely different tcp/ip address range internally for those
clients, and instead of using dhcp at the W2K server, hardcode them.

There's a few issues with DNS and IP routing, but if you really really
really wanna put a w2K server inbetween the client workstations and the
router serving the internet stuff - that's the way i'd do it.

There's lots of reasons for NOT doing it that way -
but one of the reasons I like this setup?
You can deny loads of sites via the built in w2k AS proxy server component.

Be Good! [Bill]
--
William Sanders / efGroup {rmv the DOT BOB to reply}
Mondo Cool TeleCom -> http://www.efgroup.net/efgcog.html