Guess who's getting near to full delivery :-|

Rightly, or perhaps wrongly, I've implemented a system of triggers
that records every database change in a backup database (I would'a
caught Ollie North as well!).

The way I've done it is using the insert/update/delete triggers.

Whilst this hasn't been a problem directly it seems to preclude all
the RI built in to VFP, and now it turns out that Codebook (there's
hardly anyone over there so I thought I'd raise it here) relies on
this for deletes!

So, the question, is there a sensible way of "daisy-chaining" (damn,
spot the ex-hardware engineer) trigger routines?  I s'pose I can
imagine a way of coding it, but it feels like it would be messy.

Regards
Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...