Might be one of the addons are not being blocked, or trashed by the update.
I've not gotten any thing of the such on my boxes.

Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Crozier
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:41 AM

Has anyone else been experiencing C5 errors in Internet Explorer 7 since the
XP Patches last week?

Even though I don't use IE my machine randomly throws these C5 errors about
once every 20 minutes.

"Unhandled exception at 0x03320fe2 in iexplore.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00000000."

Dave Crozier