Chet, Chet, Chet.....

Let's not let a single instance of a bad customer experience color an
entire company. It would be impossible for any company to bat 100%
Except Quantas, who has never lost an airplane, but one would think
they're due, huh.

I've been using GoDaddy for years, for upwards of 50 domains created and
registered with them as well as with other companies, in various
capacities, and I've ALWAYS had excellent experiences with them. I've
NEVER had an unsatisfactory experience.

I'm really pleased with their services, with the ability I have to
manage and control my domains, and do pretty much anything I want with them.

Contrast that with NS or Register.com or a half dozen others who are
clearly out to shaft you...

I'm curious why you feel the need to transfer the domain elsewhere? You
can lock it down for 10 years for about $50 (wait for one of their
specials). Yeah, maybe somewhere else you can get the same thing for...
$40, but at what cost? Like I said, the services they provide for your
$8.95 are pretty amazing.

And every time I've called (admittedly, maybe only 4 or 5 times), I've
always talked to someone with a drawl who was at worst two time zones
away from me. I suppose it IS possible that they've got an Indian or two
in their call centers, just as they very likely have a couple of
Orientals, a Yankee, a redneck, and, gasp, maybe even a Republican.
Maybe even a FEMALE Republican.

Seriously, why do you need to move the domain? What terrible things are
happening right now that are preventing you from just accepting the
status quo?

Whil