> They're asking for numbers that they imply they've sent to me in an
> email which I haven't gotten...
>
> I found the "administration code" but that's not what they're asking for.
>
> And yes, I suspect that transferring domains OUT of their hands is
> contra-indicated...

Chet, to actually help you with your problem, the code was not Emailed
to you, even tho they implied that. There's a link somewhere hidden on
the godaddy site that will send you the email instantly. It's hidden
very well, I think in a footer if I recall correctly.... Keep looking,
and you'll find it and you can then dump GoDaddy completely in favor
of people that understand being able to terminate a business
relationship with someone is just as important as starting one.

On that note, steer clear of 'Server Pronto'. They have very
inexpensive dedicated servers, but you almost need a court order to
cancel. After going back and forth and filling out their horrible form
and having them 'lose it', etc., I finally had to just put a credit
card chargeback through on them to get them to stop charging me.

--
Derek