Gary the phat phuck Ackerman was on last night spewing
his nonsense about how awful the stock market is.

Is that all these guys can do is lie?

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

2008 Presidential Campaign Gear
<http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/2772083>

Thoroughbred Horse Racing Group