Dave Crozier wrote:
> Paul,
> Congratulations, you deserve some good luck. Hope it all goes well. You
> might find Robbo (Rob Anderson who used to be on the list prior to his
> departure to Chicago) could be a useful contact as he worked on the Pegasus
> development team.
>
> If you want I can dig out his new email address. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a
> contact from you.
>
> Dave Crozier

Thanks Dave.  I have already written to the the "prince of devils" - I
trust that he still uses and checks that account.  He was supposed to
send me an air ticket to visit him in Chicago - I guess he forgot about
it (it was after a couple of beers !).

I will try to contact a couple of people at Pegasus (Dominic Burford, if
he is still there, and Chris Keech) to see if there are any training
materials available that I could use to get ahead over the next two or
three weeks before I start.

Best regards

Paul