Andy Davies wrote:
>> I wrote a book once on a beta product. It was unpleasant.
>>
>> Whil
>
> It certainly was - it was VFP3 (right?)

Yes, that was the one.

> actually the BOOK was OK ...

If you look at some of the screen shots in the middle of the book,
you'll find a few with the memory manager icon showing in the lower
corner of the screen. I had to run VFP 3 beta with that thing running
all the time else I'd forget and it would crash rather ungloriously, and
I'd lose the last 30 minutes of work.

When all the bars were red or yellow, I'd save one last time, shut down
and reboot the box.....

Whil