> He could just post his Linux stuff on [NF], too.

I could, with the advantage that folks who do not go to ProLinux could see
some Linux related activity in the ProFox arena, and perhaps be encouraged
to consider a migration path themselves, if they are in a situation where it
makes sense.  I truly wish I could have just stayed in a VFP/Windows
environment in a cost effective manner.  Had we not seen so much [NF] info
in ProFox on Linux and alternate RDMS offerings that are very cost effective
I may not have known to look at Open Source as a viable path to consider.

Gil