Whil Hentzen (Pro*) wrote:
> That was one thing that people were arguing about on the mytreo forum. :)

I think I tried to do this right after I first set up my google calendar
and had given up on it. I must have gotten it right though because it
does work.
> So, to confirm, what you were looking at was the full google calendar,
> not the mobile version that Ted pointed out, right?

No. It's the mobile version. It's my understanding that there's
something in there that recognizes you're browsing from a mobile device
and it routes you to the WAP pages instead of the full blown calendar.
It basically gives you a compressed display with the date on one line
followed by one line for each event on that day. The events are linked
to the event detail page where I now see the changes I just made to the
description but I do not see the very exclusive guest list.

--
Richard Kaye
Vice President

For the fastest response time, please send your support
queries to:

Technical Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australian Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]