The mindset for this org is micro oriented.  I say app and you could think a
few forms.

I got 4 business office apps completed in .NET that center around billing of
customers via Credit Cards.

I have an approval process that allows AR mgr to identify all new potential
billing, the generation of all that billing, the batch process for that
billing, The new sales contract that will kick off the generation, and the
components configuration that are a part of the contract.

All of this because the Banks stated that they had to change the way CC
information was held.