Hey - -  - - -- - - -

OK, Ok, I know I said it. "No #%#&% *way* am I ever going to use #%#&
% Vista. I Like W2K and I'm sticking with it (while I migrate to
Linux). #%#&%!"

Well, to put food on the table in these last lean years, I have gone
back to teaching applications at a local training organization.
(Taught dBase/FP/VFP there for *years.*) One of my classes is a M$
Orifice application: Project. Actually doesn't stink as a program.
This means that I'll have to teach Project 2007. Which means, <sigh>,
I'm gonna have to have Vista. #%#&%.

So I seek your sage advice: What is the *least painful* way to do it:

1. "Upgrade" my main development WinTel machine (about 2 years old --
Intel 2666mhz, 2 gb ram) to Vista

2. Do some kind of Dual-boot (dueling boots) thing with that same box
(which I have *no* idea how to do -- a willing ProFoxer would have to
hold my hand big time).

3. Buy another #%#&% computer -- the minimum necessary -- to run that
#%#&% thing. (Maybe stick the Long-Suffering with it?)

4. Pull a "Leafe" and somehow run it on my Mac.

5. Go sit at Kinko's whenever I need to learn it.

6. What haven't I thought of???

Ken