From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:22 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [NF] Stupid networking question - actually,stupid hardware
question

I had a knucklehead consultant sell a client of mine
that the two 8-port switches I had installed were
slowing down their system dramatically.

He sold them a 16-port switch
He sold them on re-doing all the connectors

and guess what?

It wasn't any faster.  LMAO

You won't see any appreciable difference under normal
use of two cascaded switches as opposed to one big
switch.

Just think how rich I could be by selling people stuff
they don't need.